Senior Cybersecurity Solutions Architect
Atvance Intellect is a Splunk Elite Partner with offices in South Africa, Amsterdam, and the UK with a dynamic group of individuals who are passionate about helping our customers gain value from their data and driving customer experience. We are an output-based company focused on meeting customers success criteria with the flexibility to work and deliver from anywhere in the world, with expansion from South Africa into the UK and Europe it provides you with a unique growth opportunity globally. We have a work hard play hard mentality and believe in a strong work-life balance which ultimately benefits our customers.
Type of employment: Probation, thereafter permanent.
Location: Work remotely (International candidates will be considered).
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Start date: 1st November 2021.
Application closing date: 23 September 2021.
We are looking for a Senior Cybersecurity expert with Splunk certifications and experience to join a dynamic company, the role is a Senior Cybersecurity Solutions Architect focused on consulting, advising, and delivering end-to-end projects on both existing and new customers. We are looking for experience in the Cybersecurity vertical to support our customers in building out their Cybersecurity journey using Splunk to assist them in gaining real-time insights and with your experience reducing the risk using Splunk who has been a Global leader in SIEM for eight years straight. Splunk is an industry leader in the “Data to Everything” platform and is well-positioned to extend their lead with their bold new vision. The ideal candidate should have a passion for cyber security and work well with customers.
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions and technical execution to customers and as such requires the ability to not only be able to function remotely but also travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis whether face to face or remote.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise and lead our clients on our solutions by meeting with them, understanding their needs, and applying knowledge and research to solve their business problems.
- Be a subject matter expert and champion within your area of expertise and advise Atvance management team regarding industry and vendor trends to ensure that we are always best positioned to assist our customers.
- Design detailed and well-formed architectural strategies and frameworks that describe, defend, and lead adoption of those solutions within our customers.
- Assist clients to transform their business goals into technical vision with the ability to effectively communicate both the goals and vision.
- Build our practice through the establishment of key initiatives such customer and partner training and ongoing self-certification.
- Establish key partnerships with relevant vendor management/technical leadership that will ultimately drive the success of our practice.
- Assists in the delivery of strategy, proof of concepts, and proof of value's as well as scoping services to our customers in various aspect of our solution offering.
- Assists in the successful delivery of designed and proposed solutions into our customers.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Industry Relevant Certifications in IT Architecture, IT Technologies, and IT Management.
- Experience proving Architectural guidance and advising or leading strategic decisions on the acquisition of analytics platforms.
- Experience scoping, sizing,and assisting with the sale of cloud and/or SaaS software solutions.
- Demonstrated experience (via multiple examples) of successfully presenting architectural strategies and having those strategies adopted.
- Demonstrated experience working as a member of a team to collectively arrive at an architectural solution.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and assignments effectively, including when participating in multiple assignments at a time.
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical workshops, architectural sessions, and conversations with the goal of recommending integration solutions while staying open to discussing alternative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to recommend accurately and objectively alternatives and/or additional vendor products as needed.
- Demonstrated experience assisting with the creation of accurate cost estimates, including labour and software sizing, compliance, and licensing.
- Experience building and leading teams.
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, to include experience with written proposals, verbal presentations, and white boarding.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At leastsix to tenyears’ IT work experience in IT Service Management, Solution Architect, Cyber Security,or similar role.
- SIEM Experience (Splunk Preferred).
- SOC experience.
- Stakeholder management -consultancy in the security space (Cyber/Network).
- Knowledge of security tools.
- Knowledge of deploying, integrating, and supporting clients for the critical solutions in complex network environments.
- Event logging, network traffic, system logs, and application logs experience.
- Experience with AWS/Azure (Not Essential).
- CISSP or relative degree (Not Essential).
- Splunk Architect or Higher (Preferred).
- Two or more years’ pre-sales or consulting experience.
- Ability to perform billable product configuration.
- Experience or knowledge of Firewalls, IPS, DLP.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com, no later than the 23rd of September 2021.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with required demonstrable experience detailed.
- Copies of all qualifications/certifications (formal and informal).
- Copy of your Identity document (ID).